End is the Beginning End is the Beginning

Good

The song was alright but it felt like a long time to reach the ending photos which felt like the main part that makes you think about war. It could have bin the repetition of the scenes or the song but I still liked it overall :)

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

umm WTH?!!

vey entertaining but what i wrote earlyer WTH?

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 3RD!!

I think it was better then the first also I liked the whole idea of a machine or aliens or whatever it is that makes the blocks giving it more i guess suspence.

Paranormal Creatures Paranormal Creatures

Nice work

probably should have made it a bit longer or have shown a little seen explaining everything instead of a letter but its a great action vid.

How Badass is he? -T.L.L. How Badass is he? -T.L.L.

lol he truly is a BADASS!

i wish i was badass enough to punch a guy out of his close but i dont think id like to get in them.

Emptygoddess responds:

What if it was a super cool outfit that was all like black and had skulls... i think you'd want to get into the cool black skull outfit.

VZ Series:Luigi VZ Mario VZ Series:Luigi VZ Mario

awsome

can't wait for the next one to come out

love tripp love tripp

What the heck was that?

I got the whole chick holding his wife hostage but why did everything look like something a guy on drugs would see?

THE.LIFT. THE.LIFT.

nice try

well the animation wasn't that great but hey not every one is good at animations.
Second I didn't get the story maybe if you used some voices in it that would help.

beccahyman responds:

Eh, i was trying something silent because i think poor voice acting can dampen animations drastically. Thanks for your opinion anyway, i'ma keep practising to improve.

FRUIT FRUIT

It was pretty good

I liked the idea of the fruits defeating the guy but what was with the song it was hard to under stand it. My opinion is there were other vids that should have won 1st
but it isn't my desition it's the clocks who choose.

Life with Navi Life with Navi

???

I got the whole annoying part but it wasn't realy funny.