Shadez2: Battle for Earth Shadez2: Battle for Earth

I'VE DONE IT!!!

Took me a freaking long @ss time but I beat it! nice graphics and gameplay but why the heck does most of the game have to be unlocked by paying money? sure its alright with maybe a few things but I think this one went a little over board. Also cant wait for SHADEZ 3 hope I wont have to pay for most of the things like this one.

Days 2 Die-The Other Side Days 2 Die-The Other Side

Fun to Play

So far so god but im stuck on how to get the gas if anyone could help me that'd be great. :)

Windows Doors Windows Doors

BEST SPOOF EVER!!!

took me about an hour to see everything but it was worth it.Best things of it was the Pedosoftstalkchat and the webpages like chucknorris.

P.S. thanks for giving me new stuff to do in the elevator now i never get bored in there!! :)

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

AWSOME GAME!

great game only thing that i hated was i started to get bored and that when u die u had to restart which i think is unfair since it takes FOREVER!! :)

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

could have bin good

maybe if u added more detail, weapons, and change the 3d gameplay i think it could be a great game

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

AWSOME!!!

Who knew 1 level could be so darn hard and fun :)

Galaxy Fighter Galaxy Fighter

eehhhh

well I thouht the game was pretty cool looking but it got boring after awhile and the stages took for ever to finish.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

OMG!!!!!

IM SOOOOO FRUSTRATED!!! sure in some obstacles I could pass with out dieing BUT I Hated the ones where I died 50 or so times. So for people who are planning to play this game get ready to get SOOOOOOOOOO frustrated that you'll throw your computer/laptop, I almost DID!!! >:(