End is the Beginning End is the Beginning

Good

The song was alright but it felt like a long time to reach the ending photos which felt like the main part that makes you think about war. It could have bin the repetition of the scenes or the song but I still liked it overall :)

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

umm WTH?!!

vey entertaining but what i wrote earlyer WTH?

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 3RD!!

I think it was better then the first also I liked the whole idea of a machine or aliens or whatever it is that makes the blocks giving it more i guess suspence.

Shadez2: Battle for Earth Shadez2: Battle for Earth

I'VE DONE IT!!!

Took me a freaking long @ss time but I beat it! nice graphics and gameplay but why the heck does most of the game have to be unlocked by paying money? sure its alright with maybe a few things but I think this one went a little over board. Also cant wait for SHADEZ 3 hope I wont have to pay for most of the things like this one.

Days 2 Die-The Other Side Days 2 Die-The Other Side

Fun to Play

So far so god but im stuck on how to get the gas if anyone could help me that'd be great. :)

Windows Doors Windows Doors

BEST SPOOF EVER!!!

took me about an hour to see everything but it was worth it.Best things of it was the Pedosoftstalkchat and the webpages like chucknorris.

P.S. thanks for giving me new stuff to do in the elevator now i never get bored in there!! :)

Rockmonix_Pirate_Skit Rockmonix_Pirate_Skit

lol great ending

just saying the name Pink Fluffy Bunny would make any pirate start shaking in his boots.

Misunderstood Pirate Misunderstood Pirate

lol

" we didn't grow up in the best of neighborhoods" haha poor pirates

bigjonny13 responds:

Yeah, real shame. Maybe if they had a better childhood they could have grown up to be bankers...

District 9 fanart District 9 fanart

FREAKING AWSOME!!

Can't wait till this comes out in stores! :)